Having achieved remarkable success in Germany, our Client – a leading valuation firm in Europe for complex alternative investment – is expanding its operations to Luxembourg and seeking a dynamic Business Development Director
This is an opportunity to actively contribute to the continued success of a dynamic company, reporting directly to the Head of Luxembourg’s office, and shaping the company’s reach in the Luxembourg market.
As their Business Development Director, you will play a pivotal role in driving their growth and elevating their recognition within the Luxembourg fund industry.
Business Development Director – Valuation Services
Your areas of responsibility:
- Develop and execute a business development strategy and enhance the visibility and recognition of the Company in the Luxembourg financial industry.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders and clients to promote valuation services.
- Generate new business opportunities and revenue streams, creating and maintaining a client portfolio.
- Foster collaborations and networks with industry associations and regulatory bodies.
- Conduct ongoing market research and analysis to stay informed about industry trends and client preferences.
- Tailor valuation services to meet client needs and ensure customised solutions.
- Stay updated on regulatory requirements in Luxembourg's financial industry.
- A university degree (masters or PhD) in a relevant field.
- 5-10 years of experience in Luxembourg, ideally as a (Senior) Manager with a large auditing firm.
- Knowledge and experience in financial modelling and valuation, especially the ability to convey those technical matters clearly and succinctly to clients
- Knowledge and experience of the regulatory environment related to valuation and reporting (AIFMD, CSSF circulars, etc)
- Strong network within the Luxembourg fund industry (customers, auditors, regulators, etc)
- A proven ability to sell financial services in Luxembourg
- Proficiency in English and preferably French.
- Autonomous and self-starter
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to David Kitzinger at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process.
We are an equal-opportunity recruitment firm and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.