Are you eager to learn and expand your responsibilities in accounting?
Would you like to be in a flexible and friendly work environment?
Anderson Wise is pleased to present this excellent opportunity to join this well-established multinational corporation within the commercial/industrial sector. They are looking for an Accounting Specialist to join their small office, ideally located in Luxembourg city.
They offer a good work environment and are ready to train the successful individual if necessary. You will be exposed to a variety of tasks from accounting procedures, financial analysis and reporting, and process improvement to data management. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to cash management, treasury, and tax activities.
- Ensuring timely and accurate financial and management reporting
- Partnering effectively with several group/business leaders for reporting and data needs
- Completing local requirements and ad-hoc requests as needed by different stakeholders
- Assisting in the preparation of Luxembourg Statutory and tax returns including VAT returns
- Facilitating payments to vendors as part of management for the various entities
- Completing monthly and quarterly closing requirements for US GAAP and tax teams
- Liaising between different internal groups specifically CFR, Tax, and Treasury
- Documenting processes and procedures while harmonizing across entities
- Preparing and reviewing impacts related to forex
- Preparing balance sheet and P&L across different entities
- Providing analysis and summarization of transactions to different stakeholders
- Offering change leadership in driving process optimization and improving the efficiency of reporting
- Developing documentation towards current procedures to ensure continuity
- Adapting processes and procedures to changes in requirements
- Working with technology tools to provide better and more timely information and identifying improvements through the use of technology
- Degree in economics, finance, accounting, business administration, or equivalent
- A first relevant experience in accounting ideally gained in-house within but not limited to the commercial/industrial sector or the funds industry in Luxembourg
- Understanding FX management, Luxembourg tax, VAT, and various accounting principles is an advantage
- Fluent in English; any additional language is a plus
- Outstanding attention to detail with a hands-on attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Driven, and humble with the desire to learn and grow
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Madeleine Mahoux at email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.