Associate – PE Fund Management
Following the expansion of the business, a newly-created role of Associate – PE Fund Management has arisen in this international alternative investment company. The company, conveniently located in the city center, is one of the market leaders in the sector of Private Equity and Private Debt investments.
- Assist with the overall portfolio management activities
- Assist the investor relation team with regards to fundraising support and potential investor query
- Assist with the overall fund operations activities
- Assist with the annual audits of the Credit entities in the day-to-day interaction with the administrator and the external auditors
- Assist with the administrative activity in connection with Credit entities incorporations/liquidation, as required
- Interaction and coordination with investment advisory team, as required
- Track investments activity and review compliance with the mandates approved
- Perform initial review of investment transaction and other legal documentation ahead of review by the Board of Managers of relevant GPs and SPVs
- Review monthly and quarterly reporting
- Review calculations and documentation for capital calls, distributions and fund reporting
- Review calculations and documentation for the bridge and other financing activities, including utilisations, repayments and periodic overview
- Arrange review and execution of investment transaction and other legal documentation by the Board of Managers of relevant GPs and SPVs
- Manage and coordinate board meetings with third-party service providers
- Review AML/KYC on investments and perform additional checks as required
- Ensure company books and records and legal documents are continuously kept up to date
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.
ANDERSON WISE S.à r.l. 21 RUE GLESENER L–1631 LUXEMBOURG R.C.S B235941 WWW.ANDERSONWISE.COM