Senior Finance Officer: Private Equity Fund Administration.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a fast-growing Luxembourg fund administration business. You will be a result-orientated professional with a “can do” attitude combined with a strong commitment to delivering high quality work. You will have the ability to work autonomously, taking full ownership of assigned responsibilities and utilising your excellent organizational skills. You will have great opportunity to continue developing your career and experience quickly within private equity fund administration.
- Perform daily cash reconciliations, ensuring transactions are settled in a timely manner
- Book daily transactions in the internal accounting system within agreed portfolio timescales
- Monitor and manage outstanding / overdue payments
- Ensure all supporting documentation is received and filed as per internal procedures
- Prepare, book and send capital calls and distributions to investors (including the preparation of legal documentation)
- Collect, process and control capital calls and distributions received from target investments
- Collect, analyze and reconcile target capital account information
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Liaise with external providers to provide documents supporting the preparation of tax returns (CIT, MBT, NTW and VAT)
- Provide any information requested by internal teams or clients promptly and smoothly
- Other day-to-day administrative tasks as required
- Annual, semi-annual and quarterly closing activities, preparation of the NAV in accordance with waterfall models, including reconciliation of balance sheet and profit & loss accounts
- Train Fund Accountant(s) on day-to-day activities.
- Prepare annual accounts for basic funds including relevant required disclosures and ensure that all local regulatory and accounting standards are met. Preparation of any required adjustments between Luxembourg GAAP and IFRS or US GAAP
- Assist with year-end audits including preparation of relevant files and issue resolution
- Preparation of the consolidation package for internal group reporting
- Ensure best practices and key policies are applied, and any significant issues are brought to the mangers attention
- BAC+3 in accounting, finance or a similar recognized accountancy qualification
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg corporate laws and structures, any specific PERE sector knowledge (e.g. SOPARFI, SICAR, SIF, RAIF, SLP) is considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including contributing to and being part of a strong team spirit
- Result-orientated with a sense of responsibility and commitment to delivering quality work
- Ability to work autonomously, taking full ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Excellent organizational skills complemented by a “can do” attitude
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication), any other language is considered an asset
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, any knowledge of eFront would be an advantage.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Andrew Notter firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.