Senior Private Banking Assistant - International Market
Client: International Private Banking group with EU HQ based in Luxembourg
Reporting to: Co-Head of PB (International Clients)
Benefits: Bank with a strong & dedicated market focus, profitable with no turnover. Interesting project, competitive package, bonus, banking convention benefits, insurance.
- Work closely with a team of Private Bankers to deliver outstanding service to our clients
- Transaction input, processing & follow up
- Placing orders in the system and verifying all post-transaction details
- Executing client’s credit transactions
- Facilitating the highest level of service and communication with clients
- Assist with client onboarding, completing checklists and gathering KYC information
- Coordinating & completing client account openings, and existing clients’ due diligence reviews
- Responsible for maintaining positive client relationships
- Providing continued support for the team head and team of private bankers
- Dealing effectively with client enquiries
- Provide assistance with Investment Advisory services for clients
- Execute regular and “ad-hoc” tasks and assignments set by the Head of the Department
- Coordination of activities with all relevant departments of the group
- Fluent in English & French. Other European languages would be considered an advantage.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Private Banking in assisting Client Advisors – Relationship Managers and/or team.
- Strong understanding of Private Banking, Asset Management and Global Markets products.
- Understanding of applicable rules and regulations, e.g. AML/CTF, MiFID II, MAR, PRIIPs, etc.
- Great personality with a can-do positive attitude and aptitude filled with confidence to deal with wealthy customers proactively.
- Excellent communication skills
- Focused, with attention to detail accompanied by great listening/comprehension
- Excellent, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
- Familiar with Bloomberg
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion. We take your privacy as our utmost concern and manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.
Anderson Wise is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.