Senior Corporate Administrator – Alternative Funds
This medium – size privately owned service provider provides legal, tax, fiduciary and fund administration services. It offers an agreable international work environment, inhouse and external trainings and a valuable work-life balance in an easily accessible area.
Summary of the position
The Senior Corporate Administrator will deal with all aspects of administration of Luxembourg domiciled alternative funds across various asset classes such as private equity, real estate, infrastructure and debt.
The Senior Corporate Administrator will report to the Team Leader.
- Coordination of standard corporate transactions such as incorporations, etc;
- Organisation and preparation of director and shareholder meetings;
- Preparation of standard board and shareholders resolutions;
- Preparation and maintenance of share registers and share certificates;
- Maintenance of the companies’ files;
- Opening and maintenance of bank accounts.
- Manage the administration services provided to an allocated portfolio of Private Equity, Real Estate and Debts funds, when required;
- Coordinate, manage and communicate the (quarterly) NAV production schedule amongst all relevant shareholders (internal and external);
- Managing the preparation and submission of relevant regulatory reporting, including but not limited to regular and ad-hoc CSSF and BCL reporting, and fund tax declarations.
- Liaising with clients, including the coordination of the day to day communication and service requests for a portfolio of clients;
- Liaising with other external service providers and regulatory authorities;
- Ensure that invoices are correctly issued, send them to clients, arrange for payment, and liaising where required with clients regarding unpaid bills;
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience in the administration of Luxembourg companies and/or offshore companies, funds and trusts;
- Relevant experience in administration of Private Equity, Real Estate and Debt (regulated funds and unregulated structures) as well as SPVs;
- At least educated to Bac+3, or equivalent; a legal degree is an advantage.
- Good team spirit and strong communication skills;
- Fluent in English. French is an asset, while any other European language would be an advantage.
- Be computer literate with a good knowledge of MS office, MS Word, Outlook and MS Excel;
- Personal development plan will be agreed on an annual basis
ANDERSON WISE S.à r.l. 21 RUE GLESENER L–1631 LUXEMBOURG R.C.S B235941 WWW.ANDERSONWISE.COM