For the newly established and now growing office of a renowned UK PE firm in Luxembourg centre we are searching for an experienced Compliance Officer. This opportunity will allow you to enter the foreseen growth of the firm in an early stage.
- Assisting with the establishment of all regulatory compliance requirements and procedures as it relates to an AIFM licence for a buyout Private Equity Fund manager.
- To support the Senior Risk and Compliance Officer in implementation of a Group-wide Compliance programme, with initial focus on AML / CTF, specific and relevant to business needs.
- Understand how the fund structure operates, including deal process, cash flow, due diligence, taxation and regulatory reporting;
- Assist with the general operation of the firm and management companies in Luxembourg;
- Regulatory information and reporting preparation;
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities as required by the team in Luxembourg, London and Bermuda.
- Strong technical understanding of global AML / CTF requirements, alternative investments regulation, and due diligence on investors and transactions.
- Exceptional aptitude to critically assess, develop, implement and document new systems, processes and policies;
- Exceptional writing and communication skills in English, with proven verbal and written conclusion on due diligence findings.
- Keenness to learn and self-develop into new areas of the private equity business model in Luxembourg with the aim to become an AIFM Conducting Officer over time;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Proven ability to implement detail-oriented task-driven checklists and software.
Your qualifications and experience:
- University degree and 3-7 years’ experience in financial services related to alternative investment funds / private equity funds in Luxembourg
- Compliance related experience, specifically as it relates to AML / CTF and customer due diligence.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to David Kitzinger email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.