Funds Operations, Accounting and Reporting:
- Be responsible for the entire accounting process for funds, co-investment vehicles, General Partner and financing companies, including the preparation of financial statements, general ledger maintenance, and reconciliation, with the support of internal fund accountants.
- Ensure accurate and timely NAV calculations and investor reporting on a quarterly basis
- Review quarterly and annual financial statements, ensuring compliance with relevant accounting standards (IFRS & LuxGAAP) and regulatory guidelines.
- Liaise with investment and legal teams to ensure smooth processing of new investments or divestments,
- Ensure high-quality processes and documentation for the valuation of investments
- Preparation of capital calls & distributions, including all relevant (complex) calculations
- Monitoring of cash flows and funds financing, as well as approval of funds expenses
- Coordinate with investors relations teams to prepare reports and answer ad-hoc investors queries
- Actively participate to transversal process & technology improvement initiatives
- Review corporate tax, withholding tax and VAT returns including calculations and ensure timely submission to the Luxembourg Tax authorities
Compliance and Audit:
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, accounting standards, and fund agreements.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to prepare for and manage external audits and regulatory examinations.
- Implement and maintain effective internal controls and procedures to safeguard fund assets and ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Stay updated with industry developments, regulatory changes, and accounting standards relevant to private equity fund operations.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Lead and mentor fund accounting professionals, providing guidance, training, and performance feedback.
- Foster a collaborative and high-performing work environment, promoting knowledge sharing and professional growth.
- Conduct performance evaluations, set goals, and identify opportunities for skill development within the team.
- Master degree in finance and accounting, ideally completed with professional qualifications (ACCA, réviseur d’entreprises or equivalent)
- 7-12 years of professional experience in finance & accounting roles, of which at least 5 years within the alternative investment funds industry and several years within Big 4 firms
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication)
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Previous experience of Efront would be an advantage
- Curious, organized, autonomous, accountable and committed individual, with high attention to details
- Dynamic personality, with the willingness to have an impact and contribute to projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Team player, able to cooperate with people at all levels within the organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.