Financial Controller – Private Equity / Venture Capital
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to join a premium Private Equity house with local roots, global impact and successful investments. We are looking for a Financial Controller who will work closely with the CFO. S/he will provide quarterly and yearly closings of the funds and prepare the various reporting to the investors. The Financial Controller with perform analysis, re-valuation and simulations on portfolio companies in order to provide the investors with all the information they request.
As a member of the Finance Team, you will also ensure timely accounting and reporting as well as associated documentation and communication. The position offers long-term perspectives and possibilities to take further responsibilities.
- coordinate portfolio company reporting and analyze of their performance
- ensure timely and complete documentation of portfolio and fund related transactions
- establish quarterly accounting and reporting of the company investment funds;
- analyze Fund performance and reporting to management;
- assist in the year-end closing process for the company investment funds
- support for the annual audit and tax filing;
- support the digitalization process and implementation of IT solutions
- participate in compliance related activities;
- perform other administrative and operations tasks.
- University degree in Audit, Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- You have approximately 2+ years of experience in audit / accounting and preparation of annual accounts, principally under Luxembourg GAAP
- You have some previous experience in private equity/alternative investment companies, or alternative investment fund administration; or in a service provider or audit
- The knowledge of Luxembourg tax, Fatca, CRS and IFRS would be an asset
- You are fluent in English; the knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- You have a very good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel; PowerPoint)
- You are well-organized, responsible and committed and you are able to work without constant supervision;
- You enjoy working within a small international team in a dynamic environment and be ready to acquire new skills.
- You are professional and can handle confidential information
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier Valerie.email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.