Senior Corporate Administrator
Anderson wise is pleased to present this Corporate Administrator opportunity in this medium-size private company that provides legal, tax, fiduciary, and fund administration services. It offers an agreeable international work environment, in-house and external training, and a valuable work-life balance in an easily accessible area.
The purpose of this role is to provide a hands-on professional service to corporate clients. The role will include supporting or managing client relationships on a day-to-day basis, project management support for client transactions, coaching more junior members of the team, and ensuring that all client deliverables are met in a timely manner. You will directly report to the Team Leader of the Administration team.
- Provide support in the management and co-ordination of all Client related matters (e.g.: corporate transactions such as incorporations, liquidations, capital increase etc.)
- Liaise with clients, intermediaries, and advisors, taking responsibility for being the immediate point of contact for allocated client relationships
- Organise and prepare standard shareholder resolutions
- Co-ordinate client board meetings and prepare board meeting materials
- Open and maintain bank accounts
- Assist with the client onboarding process, managing the workflow and associated requirements
- Ensure the maintenance of all statutory and administrative records
- Maintain the corporate calendar for allocated structures and ensure calendar events/requirements are dealt with on a timely basis
- Arrange payment of fees and expenses in line with contracts and prepare payment instructions (including KYT)
- Responsible for the timely collection of fees and pro-active debtor management across allocated client portfolios (including reviewing client invoices)
- Work alongside the AML/KYC team on periodic due diligence
- University degree in Law, Finance, Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position in administration in Luxembourg in a Private Equity, Real Estate, and Debt (regulated and unregulated structures)
- Recognised diploma or other relevant financial services qualification preferred
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. French and/or German is an advantage
- Able to structure work logically and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong adherence to risk culture
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proactive, solution-focused with proven analytical and problem‐solving abilities
- Able to work in a team and quickly grasp new concepts
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François at email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process.
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.