This is an excellent opportunity to join the Controlling Department of a European alternative assets management firm in Luxembourg.
As a Business Controller, you will report to Group Controller as well as interact with people at all levels of the organization. As part of the team, you will take a responsibility of financial performance monitoring and analysis of the Group, budgeting, reforecast as well as participating in different projects pertaining to the transformation of the finance function and the development of the business.
- Perform monthly and quarterly follow-up of the operating and financial performance of the various asset management business lines: real estate, private equity, fund of funds, venture capital, etc.
- Assist in the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting processes of the Group; participate in developing and maintaining long-term business plans and models
- Prepare and submit regular updates, reports, and ad-hoc analysis to TOP Management, including Board presentations
- Monitor on monthly basis Group cash liquidity, oversight, and control the accounts payable/ receivable processes
- Support accounting team with complex calculations; oversight and control their deliverables
- Implementation and integration different systems (procurement; treasury; budgeting etc.)
- Participate to the continuous improvement of the group finance organization and deliverables
- Help with developing and optimizing finance workstreams in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- From approximately 5-7 years of experience in financial controlling, acquired in Big4 auditing firms and ideally completed by in-house experience within the asset management industry
- Advanced Excel modelling expertise, PowerPoint and oral communication skills
- Appetite for continuous improvement and technology. An expertise in advanced database and reporting tools, like Workday, Power BI, Tableau or equivalent would be considered as an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, showing a high-level of professional scepticism and decision-making capabilities
- Experience in IFRS and Consolidation
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously, taking full ownership of assigned responsibilities.
- Have an intense work ethic and competitive spirit, and be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Positive “can-do” attitude and team-work essential. Integrity a must; humility a plus
- Fluent in English. French or German language would be an advantage
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
ANDERSON WISE S.à r.l. 21 RUE GLESENER L–1631 LUXEMBOURG R.C.S B235941 WWW.ANDERSONWISE.COM