We are currently assisting a stable and successful Swiss Management Company in Luxembourg with the recruitment of a Legal Counsel.
If you are fluent in GERMAN and ENGLISH both written and spoken and you have at least 3 years’ experience within an Investment Fund Legal position, this could be the right position for you.
This is a newly created position and will report to the Head of Legal. You will be responsible of all legal aspects related to the Management Company and its funds. This position suites very well a person that is able to adapt in a small and dynamic working environment. Somebody that has a flexible mindset and is looking for a balanced working environment.
Please contact me directly for detailed information
The Legal Counsel will work closely together with the Head of Legal on all legal aspects related to the Management Company and its funds.
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Make legal adjustments to fund documents
- Legal reporting to the CSSF
- Frequent liaison with different stakeholders within the organisation such as: Product Management, Asset Management, Investment compliance
- Legal contract management for the Management Company
- Assist in the completion of the relevant CSSF questionnaires
- Assist the Head of Legal with projects related to the department such as: mergers, fund launches and liquidations.
- Support the Management Company on the compliance and governance topics
- University Degree in Law
- Relevant experience of minimum of 3 years in a fund legal function. Either in a Law firm, consultancy company or inhouse position.
- Solid knowledge of EU and Luxembourg law and regulations related to Funds and specifically UCIT funds.
- You speak fluent GERMAN and ENGLISH, both written and spoken. French language would be considered as a benefit.
- Solution-driven and results-oriented, problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent team player and good communicator.