Legal and Corporate Officer – Private Equity House
Our client is based in Luxembourg (a small-size office located close to the airport) and offers an international and dynamic environment, great work atmosphere and real perspective of development.
As a Legal and Corporate Officer you will have a great opportunity to be involved in a variety of tasks and deal with corporate, legal, KYC and AML needs of all entities. This is a perfect role for candidates looking for a long-term perspective to consolidate and grow skills with a company that works in a strong team.
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of all entities
- In touch with external service providers and lawyers regarding all legal documents
- Organizing and reviewing of AGMs, EGMs, notices to the shareholders & board minutes and resolutions
- Filings of accounts and other publications at the RCSL
- Act as the supporting point for AML requests and KYC process
- Producing structure charts
- Arrange the signature of legal documents.
- Registering of shareholders and noteholders up-to date
- Filing and managing corporate legal documents
- Communicating with external stakeholders including law firms, auditors, tax advisors and other service providers
- Administration tasks
- Company Secretarial Work
- A university degree, preferably in Law is an advantage. ICSA qualified considered as an advantage as well.
- Minimum 4 years experience in this field, related work experience in Luxembourg is needed
- Good knowledge of the Company Secretary function
- Fluent in English. The knowledge of French and / or German is an advantage
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail orientated, result-oriented, taking initiatives
- Able to work on a large variety of legal matters
- Good communication, positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check.
In this case a potential Employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.