We are currently assisting a stable and successful Fund Management Company in Luxembourg with the recruitment of a Business Analyst Fund Accounting.
If you are fluent in GERMAN and ENGLISH both written and spoken and you have at least 5 years’ experience within an Fund Accounting or Business Analyst position with the focus on implementing fund accounting project , this could be the right position for you.
This is a newly created position and can be based out of the office in LUXEMBOURG or ZURICH.
This position suites very well a person that is able to adapt in a small and dynamic working environment. Somebody that has a flexible mindset and is looking for a balanced working environment.
Please contact me directly for detailed information
The Business Analyst Fund Accounting will be responsible for supporting the implementation of fund accounting projects based on SimCorp Dimension. You will be the specialist and support the implementation of new functionalities and the migration of funds to the platform.
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Create specification and coordinate with the internal and external departments.
- Carry out the implementation up to configuration acceptance
- Analyse procedural, technical and IT relevant issues
- Involvement in fund management project
- Minimum of 5 years + relevant experience in a Fund Accounting and Business Analyses. Either coming from a fund administrator, asset manager, banking or insurance sector.
- You have solid experience with different fund structures and with the implementation and monitoring of daily fund process, such as: transaction date processing, NAV calculation, reporting…)
- Good technical experience in dealing with fund accounting software. Preferably with SimCorp Dimension.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access would be preferred.
- You speak fluent GERMAN and ENGLISH, both written and spoken.
- Solution-driven and results-oriented, problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent team player and good communicator.
- Willingness to travel