Our Client, headquartered in Switzerland, is an independent Asset Management utilising deep learning and rigorous research to offer innovative strategies across liquid asset classes.
They are looking for a Business Development Director to play a pivotal role in expanding market presence and elevating institutional and professional investor engagement across Germany and Austria.
This is a unique opportunity to leverage your experience and entrepreneurial mindset in cultivating client relationships and driving AUM growth.
Business Development Director – Austria / Germany
Your areas of responsibility:
- Strategically contribute to the growth of AUM
- Execute effective sales and business development strategies.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with both existing and potential EU clients, with a focus on Germany and Austria.
- Work towards building trust with institutional and professional investors.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to expand the company's market presence in Germany and Austria.
- Adapt strategies based on individual experience and market conditions, to tailor services and offerings to meet the specific requirements of clients and investors.
- Possess sound knowledge of both traditional and alternative investment products, staying informed about products across various asset classes as well as market dynamics and regulations.
- Lead generation, client acquisition and client retention skills.
- +10 years of relevant experience in asset management sales experience
- Successful track record of accomplishments in a sales role for an institutional asset management business
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills: ability to convey technical aspects of traditional and alternative investment strategies across asset classes clearly and succinctly to clients
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and German, knowledge of French or another European language would be an advantage
- Client-focused approach
- Entrepreneurial and dynamic
- Team player with a high level of integrity
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to David Kitzinger at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process.
We are an equal-opportunity recruitment firm and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.