Experienced Office Manager
Our client is a global real estate investment firm which is increasing its presence in Luxembourg.
The Luxembourg office offers a vibrant, multicultural and dynamic work environment, with 50 colleagues and over 10 nationalities.
The office is conveniently located in Cloche d’Or, easily accessible by public transport.
As an experienced Office Manager, you will provide day to day administration support to the Luxembourg Office and report to the Head of the Office. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that the office is a nice place for employees and visitors. You will also be the go-to person for HR and facility matters and as such you will be in direct contact with the HR and facility departments in Europe.
- Support the Office Local leader as needed
- Manage the relationship with Office suppliers
- Maintain office procedures and processes
- Organisation and planning of office meetings and events
- Maintenance of office equipment and ordering stationery supplies
- Reconciliation tasks, process invoices/expenses (basic accounting responsibilities)
- Manages health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office
- Take care of local HR duties and maintain local staff information
- Partner with HR for human resource matters
- Arranges travel and accommodation plans when required
- Coordinate with IT department and any other parties on all office equipment matters
- Assist on the design and execution of evacuation and disaster recovery processes and scenarios
- Handling office incoming telephone calls, mailbox, deliveries, couriers
- Management of the office archiving
- Build effective and open working relationships with colleagues across the Group,
- Assist the group when required in any tasks or ad hoc project
- Provision any other administrative support services
- At least 3 years of experience in an office management or Executive Assistant role
- Good computer and Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English (oral and written) - another European language is an advantage
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
- Experience in working and interacting with senior management
- Positive solution oriented and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to bring new ideas
- Reliable and well organised
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good attention to details and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise effectively and work autonomously
- Interpersonal skills as the job involves contact with people with very different profiles
- Look for positive way to make changes work
- Ability to adapt to the Group’s needs
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process.