Anderson Wise is excited to present an exclusive opportunity on behalf of our client, a vital division within one of the world's largest asset management firms. We are seeking a Senior Accountant to join their dynamic team.
This role offers a thrilling prospect for a driven finance professional who is eager to apply their expertise and experiences, all while fostering personal growth in alignment with our client's esteemed industry standards.
If you are a dedicated finance professional seeking a challenging role that allows you to contribute to a global leader in asset management, we encourage you to apply and be part of our client's success story.
- Ensure strict adherence to established finance protocols and internal controls within the organization.
- Prepare and record general ledger entries for various investment entities within the accounting system.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations to maintain the accuracy, consistency, and traceability of general ledger accounts.
- Perform month-end reconciliations for cash and bank accounts, external debts, interest calculations, and supplier payments.
- Generate balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and fund reports.
- Initiate, process, reconcile, and confirm inter-company invoices.
- Coordinate and manage accounting and reporting aspects in collaboration with local Property Managers and Loan Servicers.
- Collaborate with financial controllers, legal teams, banks, and other service providers as needed.
- Prepare monthly and annual VAT returns and fiscal declarations.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting activities for various entities when required.
- Handle ad hoc reporting and projects as assigned by the CFO, Financial Controller, and local management.
- A minimum of 3 years of accounting experience, preferably with experience at a Big 4 firm.
- Familiarity with Sage SEI is advantageous.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and/or finance is preferred.
- Accounting certifications such as ACCA are a plus.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong skills in Excel and data analysis.
- Knowledge of Lux-GAAP and tax law.
- Interest in the Real Estate and Private Equity industries.
- Exceptional problem-solving, organizational, and communication abilities.
- Quick learner with the capacity to adapt swiftly.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, manage deadlines, and focus on results.
- A team player with a flexible mindset.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Matthew Cochrane at Matthew.email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.