Are you eager to learn and expand your responsibilities in Finance (accounting, investment analysis, controlling)?
Would you like to be in a small and friendly work environment?
Anderson Wise is pleased to present this excellent opportunity to join this well-established multinational corporation within the commercial/industrial sector. They are looking for an Accounting Manager to join their office, ideally located in Luxembourg City, to provide support in Luxembourg for accounting, finance, and other operational aspects pertaining to the group and investment fund companies based in Luxembourg.
- Manage bookkeeping and ensure accurate preparation of financial statements.
- Ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations by preparing and reviewing tax and VAT returns.
- Coordinate with the investment team to facilitate smooth closings and provide reporting on accounting issues and transactions.
- Thoroughly review legal documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to requirements.
- Act as a key contact point for advisors and Group offices worldwide regarding accounting matters.
- Efficiently manage cash flow and process payments, including utilizing internal payment systems.
- Handle various Know Your Customer (KYC) requests in alignment with group policy.
- Facilitate the opening and closing of bank accounts, handling application forms and related documents.
- Prepare necessary corporate authorities and documents to satisfy conditions precedents on financing contracts.
- Manage the signing process of documents, ensuring proper filing and archiving.
- Provide administrative and documentation support to the Corporate and Treasury departments.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar Recognized Accountancy Qualification
- From 5 years’ of related experience
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing); French would be an asset
- Solid experience in accounting and payment
- Experience in corporate/legal environment is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and result oriented
- A team player with a good sense of humor; reliable, motivated, proactive, and extremely organized
- Outstanding communication and relationship management skills
- Open to occasional travel to European offices
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Madeleine Mahoux at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.