Our client, a dynamic and truly entrepreneurial pan-European Real Estate Investment and Asset Management Company located in city-centre in Luxembourg, is currently looking for a motivated Corporate Administrator for their office composed of less than 5 people.
You will provide corporate administration support and will be involved in a wide scope of tasks.
The company offers a nice and flexible family atmosphere. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a good work-life balance in a positive and professional environment.
- Collecting signatures of Board Members
- BOM preparation
- Preparation signature list
- Agenda and Email to BoM
- Overall coordination and preparation
- Business update preparation and support in Minutes
- Set up entity/structure (if required)
- Bank account opening
- RCE and RBE update etc.
- Corporate - Invoice process
- Preparation Tracker, Approval Request, Call Back Procedures, Implementing and Monitoring Payment
- Luxembourg domiciled entities
- UK Office structures
- General involvement in the payment tracker/approval process
- Monitoring the current laws and regulation
- Support in these task above
- Coordination with servicer (e.g. For AML training)
- Weekly KYC name screening
- Additional predefined support (when required)
- Request from bank/servicer for KYC requests
- Lux entities
- Collection of Post and action response/allocation to team
- Coordination with office (facility) related servicer
- Other office tasks as required
- WHTax declaration
- From 3 years’ experience in a function of Corporate Officer/Corporate Assistant/Fund Administrator/ Corporate Administrator with corporate administration/legal assistance experience in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English. French or German language would be an asset
- Experience in the finance sector would be an advantage
- Common sense and willingness to do what is required to ensure smooth running of the office
- Discretion and strong work ethic
- Interpersonal skills, including ability to manage third party service providers
- Attention to detail
- Superior organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage own time efficiently
- Team player comfortable working autonomously in a small international environment
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process.
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.