German Speaking Accountant
Are you an accountant who speaks German? Look no further! We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a boutique Real Estate Asset Management firm in Luxembourg. Our client is a dynamic and truly entrepreneurial pan-European Real Estate Investment and Asset Management Company, and they are looking for a motivated and confident German-speaking Accountant to join their exciting, positive, and highly competent team.
As an Accountant with this firm, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the finance department and reporting to the Director and Head of Finance.
- You will actively support the set-up and maintenance of a robust accounting and reporting system
- Ensuring corporate accounting and statutory compliance
- Preparing and filing annual accounts and corporate income tax and VAT returns.
- You will also review and approve incoming invoices
- Prepare intercompany re-charges
- Verify transfers from bank accounts
- Liaise with external service providers such as auditors, tax advisors, and lawyers.
- You will need a University degree in Accounting or equivalent
- A previous experience in a similar position within a services provider, a Private Equity/Real Estate, or Big 4 in Luxembourg.
- You will also need excellent communication skills in German and English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proactive attitude with a hands-on approach to work.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and be part of a highly competent team.
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.