Do you have an ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent qualification?
Do you have experience in consolidation or as an experienced Auditor in charge of the audit of consolidated accounts?
Were you responsible for a portfolio of clients within the Commercial and Industrial Companies?
Anderson Wise is pleased to present this excellent opportunity to join a leading company in its field. As a Consolidation Specialist, you will directly report to the Group Consolidation Manager, ensuring the accuracy of month end closing, as well as worldwide consolidation and analysis of the Group financial statements.
The position offers the opportunity for a highly motivated and organized individual to be a significant contributing member of the consolidation team, to learn and develop skills, and will lead to interesting career development opportunities within the group.
- Verify the accuracy of Actuals reporting packages from entities, including conducting an analysis of balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow.
- Evaluate, suggest, and execute action plans to enhance efficiency and effectiveness according to Group IFRS accounting principles.
- Collaborate on the preparation of quarterly earnings releases, as well as biannual and annual reports, including 6K/20F for US filing and CSSF reports for European filing.
- Work with cross-functional departments, such as compliance, controlling, treasury, tax, investor relations, and M&A, to provide support.
- Help group external auditors and prepare essential internal Sox supports.
- Take part in leading internal finance projects.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or similar
- ACCA or any similar certification would be an asset
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position within the industrial sector or in External Audit (Big 4)
- Knowledge and Practice in LUX GAAP and IFRS, any other local GAAP would be an advantage
- Knowledge of a Consolidation system will be an advantage
- Fluency in English is needed. Any additional language is a plus.
- Highly organised, strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated
- Detail oriented and fast learner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently, yet be a very good and cooperative team player
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.