Real Estate Fund Controller
Anderson Wise is pleased to assist a reputable and successful real estate investment firm in looking for a Fund Controller to join their fund management team. The company currently manages over €1.5 billion in assets across Europe.
The Luxembourg office is ideally located in Kirchberg area (a parking would be available for you), is composed of 5 people and offers a nice family ambiance with great atmosphere and flexibility. In this role, the Fund Controller will be quite autonomous and will have no team to supervise. However, there will be lots of coordination and project management with external services providers.
If you wish to join a well-established, warm and open-minded company, this would be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Overseeing Luxemburg service providers for the accounting and bookkeeping for the Luxembourg based entities;
- Overseeing service providers for the accounting and bookkeeping for the non-Luxembourg based entities;
- Review of the Fund consolidation process and procurement of its consolidated and statutory financial statements.
- Management of cash flows in respect of new acquisitions and disposal and support in projects incorporation;
- Control of internal loan funding process including loan documentation, interest compliance with covenants and thin capitalization requirements;
- Management of the incorporation of new companies and liquidation of structures;
- Liaison with asset managers, auditors and other professionals and advisers, including tax advisors and competent regulatory authorities;
- Support in FATCA/CRS reporting; and
- Such other tasks as the Company may request the Employee to undertake in accordance with business needs and the skills of the Employee, without prejudice to any duties/assignments upon the discretion of the Company.
- University Degree in Accounting, Management, Administration or other Economic subject.
- We are looking for an experienced person with real estate exposure either as service provider (PropCos), Fund controller or senior Accountant/Consolidation manager at different investment advisory firm or auditor with real estate experience in Luxembourg
- Strong technical accounting skills and ability to deal with new complex products.
- Consolidation experience (review)
- Proficient use of MS Office.
- Autonomous, open, honest and respectful personality.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Strong communication skills to communicate effectively with the local team
- Excellent level of English (written and verbal)
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.