Payroll Senior Manager
For one of our clients, an international Asset Manager we are assisting the recruitment of a newly created position of Senior Manager Payroll.
Our client offers a dynamic working environment within a professional Human resource team. The position is based in Luxembourg. Within this position you will have a large exposure within the group due to the variety of Payroll projects you will work on related to different entities. You will pay a key role in making sure that the local statutory and regulatory payroll requirements are in place and make sure that any changes are communicated with the different stakeholders.
This position suites a person with solid working experience in a Payroll position with exposure to multiple European countries. Somebody that is familiar with the Payroll regulations in different jurisdictions.
Do you think this could be the right position for you? Please contact me for more information
The Senior Manager reports directly to the Head of the department.
Your day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Participating in global projects and support the entire team in ensuring continuous service to all the different stakeholders
- Ensuring that the processes and procedures are in place
- Providing training for the payroll operations team
- Payroll compliance oversight
- Creating structure and governance for the payroll audits
- You have at least 5+ years’ experience working within a Payroll position which overlooks different jurisdictions
- Solid understanding of the European payroll, employment tax and social security legislations.
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken. Any other European language would be considered a benefit.
- You paid attention to detail and have excellent problem solving skills.
- You are a natural team player and the ability to communicate at all levels in /outside the organisation
- You are looking to work in an international, fast moving and growing environment
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Saskia van Rijswijk firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.