Our client is a boutique third-party alternative investment fund manager (AIFM) that provides high-quality services and advisory expertise to clients worldwide. We are seeking a highly motivated Valuation Specialist with 3-4 years of experience in private equity, real estate, and venture capital valuation services to join our team in Luxembourg. The successful candidate will assume the role of a Valuation Conducting Officer and provide valuation services to our clients.
- Conduct valuation analyses of private equity, real estate, and venture capital investments using relevant methodologies.
- Prepare and present detailed valuation reports and presentations to clients, including fund managers, investors, and financial institutions.
- Review and analyze financial statements, company filings, and other relevant information to gather data for the valuation process.
- Monitor AIFs assets' (NAVs) valuation under AIFM management and delegates.
- Collaborate with colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders to identify and resolve valuation-related issues and discrepancies.
- Monitor the AIFM valuation framework, including the valuation policy, process, and operations.
- Collaborate with the risk function in risk assessment.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and best practices related to valuation services.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in private equity, real estate, and/or venture capital valuation gained at other AIFM or at audit or BIG-4 valuation teams.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large sets of data.
- Experience with valuation methodologies applicable for PE/VA and RE assets.
- Knowledge of industry regulations, accounting standards, and best practices related to valuation services.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
Our clients AIFM provides a positive and exciting work environment with diversified portfolio of clients investing in PE/RE assets worldwide. They offer a market salary corresponding to your current experience with meal vouchers and discretionary annual bonus in addition. Successful candidates will participate in the rapid growth of our organization and have the opportunity for self-development and exposure to different areas, ensuring their constant and quick professional growth.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Pawel Galanty at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.