Our client is a boutique, independent third party, CSSF-licensed alternative investment fund manager. They focus on providing top-quality services and advisory expertise to our multinational clients, including asset managers, investment advisors, family offices, and private HNWI investors.
We are currently seeking a Transfer Agent Specialist to work in their Fund Administration Department. As a part of the Transfer Agent team, you will be responsible for onboarding new investors, organizing and maintaining investor data, processing investor orders, preparing and distributing investor statements and contract notes, and monitoring cash flow.
You will be the first point of contact for investors and will coordinate AML/KYC checks on them. You will support the Compliance Function with reviewing, monitoring, and managing the Investors' ML/FT risks and assist with regulatory reporting that AIFM and AIF's under its management are subject to. Other duties may include preparing FATCA/CRS reports, supporting audit processes, processing corporate actions, and filing ad-hoc regulatory reports.
- Onboarding new investors
- Organizing and maintaining investor data
- Processing investor orders (subscriptions, redemptions, transfers)
- Preparing and distributing investor statements and contract notes
- Monitoring cash flow
- Being the first point of contact for investors
- Coordinating AML/KYC checks on investors
- Supporting Compliance Function with reviewing, monitoring, and managing the Investors' ML/FT risks
- Assisting with regulatory reporting
- Preparing FATCA/CRS reports
- Supporting audit processes
- Processing corporate actions
- Filing ad-hoc regulatory reports
- Master's degree or equivalent combination of bachelor's degree and experience
- 2-3 years of previous experience in the Transfer Agent function in a financial institution, a fund administrator, or an AIFM
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML-CFT) laws and regulations applicable within the financial industry
- High level of accuracy, attention to details, good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, high commitment, and enthusiasm when performing daily operations
- Experience with dealing with complex investment structures/nominee accounts (from investors' side perspective) would be considered an asset
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Pawel Galanty at email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.