Investment Control – Deutsche Sprachkenntnisse
For one of our clients, a leading life and pensions and financial services provider, we are assisting the recruitment of a senior team member in the Investment Control department based in Luxembourg.
Our client offers a stable and dynamic working environment within a professional specialised team based in Luxembourg. Within this position you will be responsible for the German speaking business. Working closely with the external and internal stakeholders such as asset /investment managers, depositary bank.
This position suites a person that has at least 4 years’ + experience working in an Investment Control, Fund Compliance position within the Asset Management industry. Knowledge of life insurance would be considered a benefit.
Do you think this could be the right position for you? Please contact me for more detailed information.
You would report to the Head of Department and will provide technical support to internal and external stakeholders.
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities area:
- Arranging investment restrictions for all the fund types
- Setting up new portfolio investments and perform the necessary compliance checks
- Governance and prospectus review
- Reporting such as: limit breaches and regulatory report
- Degree in Finance or Economics
- You have at least 4+ years’ experience working in an Investment Control, Fund Compliance position within the Asset Management industry. Knowledge of life insurance would be considered a benefit.
- Solid knowledge of the financial markets and its regulations.
- You are fluent in ENGLISH and GERMAN both written and spoken. Any other European language would be considered a benefit.
- You are a natural team player and the ability to communicate at all levels in /outside the organisation
- You have a strong analytical mindset .
- You are looking to work in an international, fast moving and growing environment
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Saskia van Rijswijk email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.