Our client, a Private Equity firm with most of its back and middle office operations in Luxembourg, is looking for a Deal Closer to be part of their Transaction Department and to have an international frontline function with the deal team and the portfolio investment.
This is an opportunity to be in charge of the execution of dedicated transactions and gain vast exposure to different aspects of PE within a company overseeing the AIFM, funds and all SPVs in-house from Luxembourg.
Join a young and dynamic team with an entrepreneurial attitude and a flat hierarchy, and a company that promotes an open-minded working environment and encourages its employee’s growth and development.
Deal Closer (Transaction Management) – PE firm
Your areas of responsibility:
- Elaborating funds flow matching the Company’s Fund, management and co-investment term sheets and setting-up capital tables, payment sheets dealing with complex structuring requests
- Establishment of annual budgets
- Coordination of transaction budget and transaction fee settlement including VAT checks
- Coordination of money inflows and outflows with banks and third parties
- Coordination of structure set-up from top to bottom in Luxembourg and abroad
- Coordination and review of transaction documents including SPA, SHA and co-invest term sheets to make sure they match the Company’s standards
- Coordination and review of the respective deal corporate approvals (Board meeting and SH meetings) for the holding structure and the AIFM
- Set up of closing timeline including capital call deadlines and bridge facility credit lines
- Review and comment tax structuring memo
- Managing deadlines and execution of transactions
- Coordination of AML/KYC matters with the in-house AML Manager
- Coordination with the deal team, group CFOs, local and foreign advisors (financials, legal and tax)
- Coordination with fund admin, corporate and treasury team members
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Tax or Finance or an equivalent diploma
- Min. 6-8 years of Private Equity experience with frequent exposure to private equity SPVs operations
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg legal, tax and corporate environment
- Fluent in English
- Good command of MS office but more particularly of Excel
- Solid communication skills and a team player
- Flexibility (ability to adapt working time to deal demand outside of the standard office working hours)
- Highly motivated, multi-tasking, able to work efficiently under pressure and proactively
- Organization skills and self-starter attitude
- Taking ownership of tasks, excellent prioritization skills and a problem-solving and hands-on attitude are a must
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to David Kitzinger at email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.
We are an equal-opportunity recruitment firm and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.