Senior Consolidation Accountant – English / French speaking
Our client is a boutique services provider owned by a Family Office and they are looking for a senior Consolidation Accountant to implement, supervise and prepare the consolidation (from A to Z) as well as the first-time implementation of IFRS standards of third-party clients.
You will be part of a small highly qualified team specialized in real estate, hospitality and financial portfolio management with direct report to the Managing Partners and be involved in exciting projects and tasks with growing responsibilities.
This is a multicultural and dynamic company based in Luxembourg Ville.
- Prepare and analyse accounting data and annual financial statements
- Ensure compliance with IFRS and local accounting policies of third-party clients
- Be the main contact of external auditors
- Prepare consolidated accounts (from A to Z) by coordinating closing planning and interacting with foreign subsidiaries worldwide
- Provide recommendations, improve systems and procedures, and initiate corrective actions
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant certification
- From 3 years of proven knowledge of accounting, consolidation principles and standards
- IFRS, Lux GAAP knowledge is essential, any other foreign GAAP knowledge is an asset
- A good understanding of real estate and its financial aspects is a plus
- Fluent in English and French is mandatory, Spanish is a plus
- Good mastery of MS Office
- Experience in SIGMA consolidation software a strong plus
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- High attention to details and accuracy
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.