Our client, a Boutique RE Investment Manager headquartered in London, is looking for a driven and dynamic Experienced Real Estate Asset Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company, offering a professionally challenging and rewarding role within a multicultural environment.
You will utilize your strong financial and analytical capabilities to help manage investments across Europe, the UK, and the US, reporting to the Head of Luxembourg’s Office.
The position will require a seasoned professional with at least 8 years of experience, the majority in the Real Estate fund industry.
Experienced Real Estate Asset Manager
Your areas of responsibility:
- Manage the assets, including building relationships and liaising with borrowers/sponsors
- On-boarding of new transactions onto the asset management platform
- Tracking asset performance, completion of internal reporting templates
- Preparation of quarterly investor reporting, update Board of Directors at quarterly board meetings on asset performance of relevant assets
- Gather and review market reports for completion of internal and investor reporting
- Drive execution of amendments to legal agreements in relation to investments/loans
- Review of new borrower agreements
- Preparation of investment committee memos, off-site strategy session presentations
- Oversee the work of service providers (eg loan servicers, project monitors) to ensure compliance with legal agreements
- Monitoring and preparation of risk management reporting
- Review borrower funding requests and distributions
- Frequent visits to asset sites within Europe
What you offer:
- 8+ years’ experience, the majority in the Real Estate fund industry (debt and/or equity)
- Analytical and organized
- Proficient in excel and word
- Financially literate (qualified accountant would be advantageous but not essential)
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
- Self-starter, proactive with excellent communication skills
- Role is based in Luxembourg office
- Willing and able to travel within Europe and UK
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to David Kitzinger at email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply