This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a fast-growing Luxembourg fund administration business and become a key team member working between the fund accounting team and projects.
Your responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Manger of Operations Change Management and Client Integration
- Become an internal expert on the company’s core systems used in operations.
- Support the roll out of client integration process’ within our company
- Develop relationships with all operations and business teams, gaining deep understanding and knowledge of US process and systems.
- Collaborate with the client to lead shared client integration initiatives.
- Be directly hands on in user driven system testing, implementation, and configuration, supporting across all of company Operations and support functions.
- Act as coverage to support short term absence of the Manager for internal purposes and ensure continuity of client integration and status transparency, both internally and, where appropriate, with clients.
- Drive operational execution within client integration day-to-day client services and other teams of approved initiatives through to delivery, including day-to-day hands on execution.
- Continuously improve the efficiency, control, and client service impact of each process, reviewing, recommending, and implementing agreed changes to business procedures in close coordination with the Quality Control function and our ISAE3402 standards for client integration
- Encourage a culture that embraces change and development, never accepting that the way we did it yesterday was the right way.
- Master’s in Accounting and Finance or similar qualification OR
- 5 years + of relevant experience in fund administration / change management in Luxembourg, or equivalent background
- Fluency in English required
- Excellence in Microsoft Office suite and other general operations management software packages
- Basic understanding of Luxembourg regulation, compliance, tax and financial engineering
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in process and procedures in a rapidly changing environment
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Pawel Galanty at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply