Our client is a fund manager seeking an Investment Analyst to join its growing and entrepreneurial investment team. Its core strategy is to seek investments in private equity / credit fund and co-investment opportunities. The company is an authorized AIFM regulated by the CSSF. In addition to private market investments, it provides full fund management to investment funds across different markets.
- Private Markets execution support in analysing new investment opportunities and preparing recommendations to the investment committee
- Monitor existing Private Equity and Private Credit investments and portfolio developments of underlying holdings – supporting data collection and management of a third-party database solution
- Support ad-hoc presentations, including LP reporting, cashflow projections, AGM presentations etc.
- The role will be across both Private Equity and Private Credit fund commitments and co-investments and is a full-time role in Luxembourg
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is a mandatory requirement
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Hardworking and motivated to deliver a high-quality of work
- Ability to think constructively and work independently while interacting with the team on project related tasks
- Attention to detail and good time management
- High level of numeracy and understanding of corporate finance
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Solid research skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.