Are you a young professional in KYC?
Do you have knowledge working with investment funds?
Anderson Wise is pleased to present this excellent opportunity to join a growing Alternative Asset Management firm in Luxembourg. You will be part of the AML and Compliance team, directly reporting to the Compliance Manager.
- Manage and maintain KYC records for the different entities
- Handle external KYC requests from different counterparties and due diligence
- Conduct due diligence on different trading counterparties and service providers
- Conduct sanction screening in a timely manner
- Support the KYC / customer due diligence (“CDD”) process for project deals
- Support the team in analyzing/reviewing KYC files
- Draft AML documentation (e.g. due diligence questionnaire) with guidance from the Manager
- Support the team to maintain/check Service Provider’s KPI, monthly and quarterly reports
- Support the team in general AML compliance matters
- Maintain the AML database for counterparties and projects
- AML records and due diligence documents on counterparties and service providers
- Assist with quarterly Compliance reporting with respect to figures on AML / KYC Reports
- Assist with Internal and external audits
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the investment fund sector in Luxembourg is mandatory
- Fluent in English. Additional language is a plus
- A very good team player, able to work autonomously
- Ability to handle a wide variety of situations and challenges and to manage deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process.
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.