Director - Private Equity Fund Administration
Anderson wise is pleased to share an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to join a fast-growing US Private Equity Fund Administration firm with a clear vision of growth in Luxembourg combined with exceptional service levels and delivery.
In this role, you will utilise your vast skillset and experience as a key member of the organisation, responsible for over 40 employees across eight teams in this role, regularly reporting to the Head of Client Services and Operations.
- Working with the leadership team, supporting the ongoing design of the shared services functions and complete transition of in scope tasks from the operational teams including, TA Registration, Tax reporting support, Regulatory reporting, Treasury management and Corporate administration (Corporate Secretarial).
- Understanding client requirements and work towards creating efficiencies including standardization where possible
- Work with the client services teams to ensure robust planning and reporting models are in place
- Continually review, challenge & enrich the control environment for improved quality and efficiency
- Drive towards function appropriate business Information reporting, across shared services, on a real-time basis using our shared technology platform.
- Support team managers in analyzing and defining future technology needs
- Accountable for team management including resource/workload assessment, recruiting, goal setting, performance management
- Operate as part of the leadership team and work with colleagues across functions on areas of client deliverable improvement as well as internal staff development and coaching
- Bachelor’s in accounting, finance or a similar qualification
- 10+ years of relevant experience in private equity fund administration in Luxembourg
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg corporate laws and structures, any specific PERE sector knowledge (e.g. SOPARFI, SICAR, SIF, RAIF, SLP) is considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including contributing to and being part of a strong team spirit
- Result-orientated with a sense of responsibility and commitment to delivering quality work
- Ability to work autonomously, taking full ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Excellent organizational skills complemented by a “can do” attitude
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication), any other language is considered an asset
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, any knowledge of eFront & Sage Intacct would be an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.