In-house Legal Associate – investment transactions
Anderson Wise is pleased to assist an international Investment Company in its search for a In-house Legal Associate. You will be working at the Luxembourg office, perfectly located in the city centre.
You will be responsible for providing legal advice to the company and its subsidiaries and minimizing exposure to legal and regulatory risks whilst maximizing the risk-adjusted return on the Group’s investments.
- Provide legal advice in relation to
(i) day-to-day operations
(ii) its compliance with applicable laws and regulations
(iii) investment transactions, coordination and execution focusing on transactions related to real estate, infrastructure and private equity investments
- Ensuring that investment, disposition, and financing transactions are closed in accordance with internal approvals and in line with the companies’ guidelines
- Review and negotiation of all contractual agreements signed by the company
- Establish and implement efficient legal policies and procedures to mitigate legal risk
- Perform legal research, monitor amendments to laws and regulations, and advise on their implications
- Draft and maintain corporate template documents, develop know-how and monitor legal and regulatory developments in the corporate M&A in the different asset classes
- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with key stakeholders
- University degree in Law
- 2-5 years of relevant experience within an international environment in Luxembourg
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
- Excellent drafting skills and able to multitask with great attention to detail
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Able to work under time pressure with good time management
- High sense of confidentiality and work ethic
- Good software skills including MS Office packages
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pro-active, result-oriented, flexible, and rigorous
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process.