This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing US Private Equity Fund Administration firm with a clear vision of growth in Luxembourg combined with exceptional service levels and delivery. You will be part of this exciting growth journey, where you can quickly develop your career and take on more responsibility as the business grows.
You will operate as a key member of their team actively participating in the setting up of a new Reporting function. The role reports to the Manager in charge of reporting activities in the operations team.
- Contribute to the preparation and revision of weekly, monthly, and quarterly internal and external reporting (Client consolidated, Data management)
- Support the reporting manager in analysis and completion for client delivery at the highest level of quality for complex, regulatory reporting (AIFMD, FormPF, U1.1, TPT, S2.13, K3, O4, PFIC)
- Support the ongoing design of the shared services functions and complete the transition of in-scope tasks from the operational teams to the Reporting team.
- Continually review, challenge & enrich the control environment for improved quality and efficiency.
- Understand respective client specifics and variances.
- Support both teams’ management in analysing and defining future technology needs.
- Determine and validate the retrocession fees due to business providers.
- Production of all necessary reporting required by the regulatory authorities (Financial Statements, Management Letters) and responsible for AIF BCL registration.
- Assist the AIFM in the production of the necessary KPI’s reporting due by the AIFM on their AIF.
- Develop key management information monthly reporting, including KPIs and last trends on significant direct targets to the attention of the deal team.
- Working on ad-hoc projects and taking a lead in running calls with internal IT, clients and external vendors.
- Participate in ad hoc projects on reporting, including contribution to the continuous improvement of the internal procedures.
- Preparation, interpretation, and review of periodic management accounts, reporting and analysis in a specific format and subject to deadlines agreed with the Treasury and Reporting & Controlling leader.
- Deliver training to field staff on data processing and on, reporting and analysis skills.
- Take complete ownership of the assigned responsibilities.
- Accountable for team development, including resource/workload assessment, recruiting, goal setting, performance management.
- BAC+3 in accounting, finance, or a similar recognised accountancy qualification.
- Fluent in French or English (working knowledge of English is mandatory). Any other language is considered an asset.
- Good knowledge of the standard reports used within the real estate or private equity sector.
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP, IFRS and other relevant accounting standards preferably gained within the real estate or private equity sector.
- Good understanding of the reporting challenges faced by PERE players. Experience in a similar position, preferably in Luxembourg, within a service provider or a domiciliation company for PERE assets, is a strong asset.
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg corporate laws and structures, any specific PERE sector knowledge (e.g. SOPARFI, SICAR, SIF, RAIF, SLP) is considered an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including contributing to and being part of a strong team spirit.
- Result-orientated with a sense of responsibility and commitment to delivering quality work.
- Ability to work autonomously, taking full ownership of assigned responsibilities.
- Excellent organizational skills complemented by a “can do” attitude.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication). Any other language is considered an asset.
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, any knowledge of eFront would be an advantage.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Pawel Galanty at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.