Our client is a boutique firm providing a full range of tailor-made corporate and financial services at the highest level of quality, responsiveness, and efficiency.
Due to continuous growth, our client is looking for a Legal Manager, in this role you will play a critical role in the success of the business. In accordance with your knowledge, you will manage a diversified portfolio of companies (Private Equity, Real Estate, Securitization).
Your responsibilities include:
- Working directly with our clients and potential clients, analyzing and interpreting documents, regulations, and procedures relating to our clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities (KYC, KYT);
- Preparation of all types of legal/corporate documentation: board/shareholder minutes, agreements (SPA, IFL, IBL, contribution docs);
- Working closely with accounting colleagues as well as with external parties such as notaries, auditors, law/tax firms, and Luxembourg authorities;
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business;
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping sustain our strong reputation as a quality provider of trust and corporate management services;
- Active participation in Board meetings and/or Shareholders meetings;
- Be part of ad-hoc projects (Development of new tools, improvement in the process, creation of procedure, etc...).
- High school diploma or associate’s degree;
- 3-4 years relevant working experience in fiduciary/corporate services or related fields;
- Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged, and challenge others;
- Ability to work well under limited supervision;
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage;
- Have strong communication skills and work well in a team;
- Being accurate, flexible, hands-on, and delivering their best work when facing a tight deadline;
- Being dynamic, representative, independent, and keen to work in a growing environment.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Pawel Galanty at email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.