Our Client is a Boutique PE House with a small presence in Luxembourg and a renowned family behind it, offering an exciting portfolio of assets.
With its office in the heart of Luxembourg City, join a young and growing international fund group with other talented, ambitious, and collaborative team members, working in synergy with their London-based office.
This is an opportunity for a hands-on, eager-to-learn professional to join a fast-paced and challenging work environment with exposure to very diversified technical matters, offering a global overview of high-stakes Company matters.
Finance & Administration Manager
- Review accounting entries, and amend if necessary
- Make sure costs are recorded appropriately for budget tracking purposes
- Support local providers with their entries
- Review IC reconciliations
- Issue periodic reporting
- Draft financial statements
- Prepare / review VAT periodic and annual returns, CIT returns
- Interact regularly with service providers in Luxembourg and abroad
- Prepare or follow up payment of invoices
- Handle / support providers with administrative tasks (opening of bank accounts, archiving…)
- Liaise with lawyers for the drafting of corporate documentation with respect to the daily life of the companies (approval of financial statements, updates…)
- Maintain the KYC up to date
- Occasional Projects:
- Assist the Head of Finance and Administration (based in Luxembourg), the head office teams (based abroad), and/or the portfolio companies (abroad) on transversal projects (structuring, tax matters etc.)
- Interacting with and reporting to:
- Daily interactions with the Head of Finance and Administration and Luxembourg providers; regular interactions with the head office teams and portfolio companies
- Line reporting to the Lux-based Head of Fin & Admin, but also with oversight reporting to, and coordinated input and direction from the London-based CFO
What you offer:
- Fluent / native speaker in English, decent professional command of French is an asset
- Graduated from a reputable institution with a diploma at least equivalent to a Bac + 3 with preferred orientation in finance / accounting / audit
- Experience with international environment (work or study abroad) and/or working with entities in different jurisdictions
- Relevant and strong past work experience(s) including experience with accounting of Soparfis, knowledge of accounting of commercial companies is a plus
- Familiar with the Luxembourg environment and practices
- Good command of Lux Gaap and can easily translate a story into debit and credit
- Familiar with basic corporate documentation
- Know Sage Bob 50
- Tech savvy and willing to work on projects to improve procedures and processes
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Hands-on personality
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to David Kitzinger at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.