Internal Audit Manager – Mifid
For one of our clients, a world leader within Private Equity and Credit we are assisting the recruitment of a newly created position of Internal Audit Manager based in Luxembourg.
Our client offers a dynamic and entrepreneurial working environment. This is a newly created position, and you will be responsible for the setup of the internal audit framework within the Mifid entity.
This position suites a person that has at least 5 years’ experience within an Internal or External Audit position with exposure to MIFID regulations. The role offers a long-term perspective with the opportunity to grow within the group.
Do you think this could be the right position for you? Please contact me for more information.
Within this position you will be fully responsible for establishing the internal audit framework and work closely with the group on the Audit plan.
Moreover, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to senior management
- Preparing Audit reports
- Build relationships with different stakeholders in- and outside the company
- Degree in Audit, Finance or Accounting
- You have at least 5 years’ experience working within an External or Internal Audit position with exposure to MiFID investment firms and / or AIFM management companies.
- Solid understanding of the MiFID rules and regulations
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must.
- You have experience in setting up internal audit frameworks
- You are a self-starter with the confidence to build long term relationship with different stakeholders
- You are a strong team player with the ability to work with tight deadlines and pay attention to detail.
- You would like to work in an entrepreneurial and international working environment
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Saskia Van Rijswijk firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.