Our client is a privately held investment firm who recently contributed its assets and raised external assets into an open-ended fund structure based in Luxembourg with its advisory firm based in the UK.
This attractive Consolidation & Accounting Officer position will be fast paced, varied and interesting. It will offer a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, to learn and develop skills, and will lead to interesting career development opportunities within the group.
- Experience with Budget and Forecast preparation
- 3-5 years’ experience within a finance or accounting role
- Experience in fund administration of hedge or PE funds is desirable
- Experience/knowledge of VBA database queries is a plus
- Good understanding of consolidation
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- Experience using an accounting system
- Basic knowledge of Luxembourg taxes is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic; hands-on and enthusiastic
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Flexible, dependable, and able to take initiative
- Strong team spirit
- English is a must, French is a plus
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process.