Senior Change Specialist
An excellent job opportunity to join a global investment manager as a Senior Change Specialist. You will be responsible for supporting internal Business stakeholders to deliver change across several areas. You will be working closely with Change Specialist’s across the Group, Business and various stakeholders to understand the demand for Change across the EMEA region. You will have responsibility for delivering the book of change impacting one or more functions with a forward-looking approach.
You will easily understand and adapt to any type of change demands, having a general understanding of the fund industry and its challenges with excellent stakeholders’ management skills and, have the ability to react quickly in a structured way / methodological approach. This role would suit a Business change expert with strong project management skills set.
- Own, manage, deliver the book of change for one or several areas; prioritising the change with a forward-looking approach;
- Liaise and support the Business stakeholders to deliver the Book of Change across the region but also across the Group;
- Provide expertise to set-up a strong change framework to deliver the book of change;
- Challenge any change demands to ensure alignment with the strategic direction and dependency / conflicts with the Book of Change and senior stakeholders vision;
- Minimum 10 years experience in the fund industry, preferably in the Asset Management;
- Minimum 5 years experience in conducting Business Change, proven experience in managing business change projects;
- Fluent in English, any EMEA language is a plus;
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management;
- Passionate and enthusiastic about making a difference;
- A critical thinker who’s able to look at things from different angles;
- Enjoys solving problems;
- Looking for continuous improvement
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help:
- Being a self-starter, being able to work autonomously is a key asset;
- Being able to set-up a strong project structure, governance framework;
- Being able to adapt, react quickly in a structured way to a various range of change demand;
- Being able to address and raise challenges to senior stakeholders in a simple way;
- Being able to be flexible towards the change needs; managing a book of change; performing some analysis; piece and some project management type related work, when needed;
- Being able to work in a challenging environment.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Andrew Notter at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.