Fund Manager Real Assets
- International Alternative Investment Fund Management company.
- Globally present with 14 offices and strong strategic partnership with international Bank.
- Expanding its Real Assets AIFM Team in Luxembourg and searching for a New Fund Manager
Why should you consider this position
- Strong career growth prospects, locally and across the company's global network
- Internal training opportunities (e.g. Brownbag sessions and language courses)
- Strong support for external training, courses, certifications and continued education e.g. MBA, CFA, ACCA, CAIA etc.
- Company events for cross-functional team exchange e.g. Welcome Day (Early Bird), regular after-work, summer and Christmas parties, as well as team offsite's
- Employee benefits: Insurance, lunch vouchers, free drinks, fresh fruits, free parking and more
- Day-to-day management of Real Assets funds
- Liaising with the Investment Management teams in the different countries and the local Asset Managers for all real asset transactions linked to the real asset vehicles under management
- Acting as a fully empowered manager of real asset vehicles under management
- Preparation and monitoring of investment limitations, distribution calculations, NAV calculations, the plausibility of valuation results etc.
- Attendance of risk management activities: risk identification, risk strategy, analyses etc.
- Optimising contract management and coordinating new contracts in close coordination with our legal department
- Monitoring of internal reporting to committees and external reporting, e.g. quarterly and annual reports
- Implementation of asset strategies, capital-, revenue- and cash-flow planning and -management, KPI's etc.
- Acting as counterpart for relevant departments in the deal structuring process
- Graduate in Business, Economics, or similar
- Solid knowledge of tax and/or corporate law, AIFMD law and the Luxembourg regulatory environment
- 2-5 years of professional experience, preferably in a comparable role
- Experience at an AIFM, Big4 (audit or advisory services) or service providers with alternative investment companies
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Ability to work in a team, take initiative and responsibility
- Dynamic and able to adapt to a growing and changing environment
- High-quality standards and strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, and German is an advantage
If you believe that this could be the right opportunity for your career advancement, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.