Regulatory Solutions Manager, - Product Governance (BUDE)
(Private Bank) in Luxembourg
Attractive opportunity as the Regulatory Solutions Manager of a well-established International Private Bank. We are looking for a young professional with 5 years of experience to join our team and grow with us.
The responsibility of the “Regulatory Solutions” Team includes activities in relation to the Bank’s regulatory monitoring and gap analysis, providing support with regulatory projects and initiatives, acting as 2nd line of defense controls in the field of MiFID, Cross-Border, Trade Surveillance, as well as acting as the Data Protection Office.
7 reasons Why you should choose this position – employer?
- Engage in interesting projects covering local and European Private Banking
- Work in a cohesive dynamic team
- Work-Life balance
- Competitive Package
- Career growth opportunity
- Stable working environment, no frequent turnover
- International leading bank, running a highly profitable business
Your areas of responsibility:
- Subject matter expertise and relevant monitoring/controlling for the following topics:
- MiFID II, focus on Product Governance and Client Asset Officer.
- Trade Surveillance (MAR/MAID/Insider Trading).
- Other product-related monitoring/controls.
- Monitoring of the regulatory landscape impacting the Bank, with regards to the focus areas.
- Provision of meaningful data and reports for management reporting.
- Provide status updates and flag issues as appropriate and suggest solutions to issues encountered.
- Sound collaboration with the relevant partner team in Switzerland.
- Support in project management with regulatory impact or regulatory change, with relevance to focus areas.
- Support the department head with other assignments and assessments in relation to mandates or activities received.
What you offer:
- University degree in business administration or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in banking-related regulatory work.
- Sound knowledge in the focus areas (Product Governance / MiFID II, Client Asset Officer / MiFID II, Trade Surveillance) and a good understanding of financial products.
- Good comprehension of regulatory and legislative matters and their impact on the Bank.
- Structured and all-encompassing approach to monitoring and control.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized and structured working attitude in line with defined timelines.
- Ability to manage people across various hierarchical levels and fields of expertise.
- High solution orientation.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Michael Mandic at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with the highest degree of confidentiality.