Senior Vice President, Company Secretary Real Assets Europe
Anderson Wise is delighted to share this interesting opportunity for an experienced and dynamic
finance professional with exceptional leadership skills to join a global leading fund administrator as
a Senior Vice President, Company Secretary Real Assets Europe.
This is an exciting new role overseeing a Corporate Secretarial function in this large and rapidly
growing Real Estate fund administrator. In addition to leading a local team, you will also manage
teams across multiple European locations working closely with senior management.
• Coaching, developing and leading employees within the European teams to motivate and
optimally manage the teams.
• Communicate high quality standards - always seeking opportunities to implement
efficiencies and grow the book of business.
• You will plan resources in line with business demands, participate in the recruitment and
selection process, lead, coach, develop and appraise employees to optimally manage,
engage and retain staff.
• Break down financial/ organizational and client KPI’s into team’s goals and objectives to
monitor performance of your team and ensure best practice
• Periodic reviews of legal and administrative documentation procedures to improve –
adapting, using external review if needed, to guarantee correct and timely delivery and
the highest quality of work.
• Manage staff members across multiple locations, ensuring business line stakeholders are
adequately serviced for their respective clients – acting as escalation point where
Compliance / Governance:
• Implementation of processes and procedures to ensure internal and
• You will be aware of and ensure adherence of applicable company policies, procedures,
and internal controls (including audit, risk & compliance, business continuity, local
regulations) and foster a favourable control environment in order to secure the
firm’s assets and reputation.
Client work / Commercial responsibility:
• Continually seek to understand current and emerging clients and market needs,
expectations, and business priorities from current and potential clients.
• Stay abreast of industry developments and regulatory changes; develop strategies to
translate opportunities for current/prospective clients to enhance relationships.
• Responsible for financial client management: analyse reports of time spent on clients,
monitor adherence to SLAs, actively manage client’s accounts and constantly take
measures to improve where possible to meet the firm’s financial targets.
• Oversee operational client service (including other European offices) for RA clients and
ensure service quality and timely delivery by regularly contacting with clients to achieve
operational excellence and build long-term business relationships.
• You will take a proactive role in business development and new client acquisition
through marketing (locally and internationally) and position the firm as a partner of
choice in local jurisdictions. You will also participate in pitches for new mandates and
other client presentations.
• Ideally you have Master’s degree in Law, although we will also consider other relevant
• You bring 9-10 years’ experience in Corporate with 6-8 years of experience in a
managerial role gained through an international firm.
• You have experience in international environment and project management and can
demonstrate flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced
• You have general knowledge in Private Equity & Real Assets Fund + SPV reporting
• You have strong and detailed knowledge of Private Equity & Real Assets Fund + SPV
structuring and applicable European statutory and regulatory requirements.
• You can lead teams, motivate staff and maintain a positive and pleasant working
environment with a sustainable and healthy work life balance.
• You have experience in developing/implementing/optimizing business processes for the
company secretarial offering in the Private Equity & Real Assets Fund + SPV admin space.
• You are fluent in English and preferably have a reasonable business level in French and
• You have advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio).
• Compliance monitoring skills or experience would be an advantage.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work with global
teams and adapt to different communication styles.
• Results driven and self-motivated.
• Degree qualified (preferably in a discipline related to financial services / accounting).
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Andrew Notter
at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application
will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern, and we manage your data with the highest degree of