Accountant – Spanish speaker
This dynamic firm in Luxembourg which specialises in insurance / reinsurance has opened a new position of Accountant for the Spanish speaking market.
This mid-size company offers a great work environment and is ideally located in the city centre of Luxembourg.
- Preparation and encoding of financial entries
- Preparation of payments and transfers (overheads, taxes)
- Preparation and encoding of technical entries (premiums, claims, equalization provision)
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of income statements and balance sheets, customer pack reporting
- Preparation of tax returns
- Preparation of reports to local authorities (BCE, CAA, etc.)
- Preparation and participation in internal and client meetings (committee, Board of Directors, etc.)
- Relations with external auditors
- Relations with customer contacts
Your profile :
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting
- A minimum of 1-3 years of accounting experience in Luxembourg.
- Fluency in Spanish with a good level of French. English is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of BOB50 (Sage) or DeMaSy software
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome people from all backgrounds to apply.