Accountant – Spanish speaker
This dynamic financial service provider and consulting firm in Luxembourg which specialises in insurance / reinsurance has opened a new position of Accountant (Account Manager) for the Spanish speaking market. The Accountant will manage a portfolio of Spanish speaking clients and will handle the accounting and corporate governance of the incorporated entities.
This mid-size company offers a great work environment and is ideally located in the city centre of Luxembourg.
- Preparation and encoding of financial entries
- Preparation of payments and transfers (overheads, taxes)
- Preparation and encoding of technical entries (premiums, claims, equalization provision)
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of income statements and balance sheets, customer pack reporting
- Preparation of tax returns
- Preparation of reports to local authorities (BCE, CAA, etc.)
- Preparation and participation in internal and client meetings (committee, Board of Directors, etc.)
- Relations with external auditors
- Relations with customer contacts
Your profile :
- Diploma in Accounting
- Around 4 years of accounting experience in Luxembourg in an insurance company, trust company/domiciliation company/fiduciary, or operating company
- Fluency in Spanish with a good level of English. French is a strong asset.
- Experience in (re) insurance is a plus.
- Knowledge of BOB50 (Sage) or DeMaSy software
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process.