This is an exciting new position to reinforce the legal team of a premium international alternative asset management company. As part of the Luxembourg Company Secretariat Team, the position will report to the Director, Legal & Regulatory, and work closely with the Legal Team, Finance Team, and the other stakeholders.
You will carry out company secretarial activities and participate in managing complex legal transactions. You will enjoy an international work environment.
In Luxembourg, the office is ideally located in the city centre and easily reachable by public transport.
- Assisting with standard form company secretarial documents which include both regulatory as well as administrative tasks
- Ensuring proper maintenance of statutory company records for Luxembourg registered companies throughout the company’s portfolio
- Drafting of agendas and resolutions, as well as preparation of Board papers in view of day-to-day operations and, have a good understanding of the context and content
- Ensure that implementation of documents have received the necessary internal business sign-offs and that these are complete, accurate and of high enough standard to be presented to the Board
- Assisting with the preparation for the Board Meetings and other Statutory Meetings as well as having experience in minutes taking
- Assisting with onshore and offshore execution of documents on behalf of various companies
- Producing structure charts in Visio or PPT
- Collate documents needed for due diligence/money laundering/know your customer requirements
- Producing ad hoc reports from Diligent Blueprint
- Filling out questionnaires for various Group entities for banks, stakeholders
- Complying with data protection requirements and well as having a good understanding of AML/KYC
- Liaising with the company secretarial team in the UK or US as well with external administrators
- Corresponding with third parties in an eloquent manner
- University Degree in Law or ICSA qualified
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of previous experience in a Company Secretariat role or a similar position within a Legal Corporate team in Luxembourg
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English. French/German and any other language will be considered an asset
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg company secretarial function, governance practice, and system may be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Visio and ability to prepare corporate structure charts using Visio
- Good knowledge of Blueprint company database
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process.
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case, a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history, etc.