Sales Assistant – FR/EN/DE
Anderson Wise is pleased to introduce this exciting opportunity to join a leading Real Estate investor based in Luxembourg and part of a well-established banking group.
Joining this company will be a great opportunity to be a part of a successful, renowned, and solid group and to operate in an international and dynamic working environment.
Your mission will be to work within the transaction team to support the commercial people specializing in professional real estate (office, retail, and warehousing) in the execution of their goals and to be a key player in the team.
- Liaising with clients and prospective tenants to follow up on their needs
- Offering a pleasant and professional experience to clients when answering the phone / sending written communications and when dealing with inquiries
- On boarding new clients and generating prospection lists
- Coordinating appointments and calendars for the salespeople
- Creating commercial reporting (dedicated to clients and for internal purposes)
- Management/update of the property database and the publications of offers on external platforms.
- Production of documentation such as reports, leases, mandates, descriptive documents, etc.
- Dealing with the general department administrative tasks
- Ensuring the letting management of a residential portfolio and carrying out ad-hoc property viewings
- University degree or equivalent
- A first experience or an internship in a similar role would be a strong asset
- Fluency in English and French, with a very good level in German
- Well-organized with excellent organization and time management
- Client-oriented with an enthusiastic attitude
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Able to work in a team and quickly grasp new concepts
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Madeleine Mahoux at email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process.
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case, a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history, etc.