Accountant German Speaker
This is an exciting opportunity for an accountant to join a boutique Real Estate Asset Management firm in Luxembourg
Our client, a dynamic and truly entrepreneurial pan-European Real Estate Investment and Asset Management Company, is currently looking for a motivated and confident German-speaking Accountant to join its exciting, positive, and highly competent team. You will actively support the finance department reporting to the Director and Head of Finance.
- Supporting the set-up and the maintenance of a robust accounting and reporting system including reviewing chart of accounts and mapping between internal accounts and external accounts used by the various external service providers
- Responsibility for the corporate accounting and statutory compliance
- Responsibility for the preparation and the timely filings of the annual accounts
- Responsibility for the preparation and timely submission of the corporate income tax and VAT returns
- Constantly updating process and control documentations and improving workflows
- Reviewing and approving incoming invoices
- Preparing intercompany re-charges: overhead, rent and other costs re-charges
- Verifying transfers from bank accounts uploaded in the online banking system
- Reviewing monthly, quarterly, annual reporting prepared by the property manager
- Liaising with the property manager, coordinating accounting workflows, reconciling object account balances and reviewing operational results
- Managing cash, performing liquidity analysis, and providing funding and repayment advises
- Liaising with external service providers, including auditors, tax advisors and lawyers
- Close collaboration with the company directors and administrators
- University degree in Accounting or equivalent
- A previous experience in a similar position within a services provider, a Private Equity/Real Estate, or Big 4 in Luxembourg
- Highly skilled communicator in German and English with excellent interpersonal skills
- Naturally highly organised and methodical, with the ability to learn very quickly
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate a hands-on approach and proactive attitude
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier at email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process.
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment firm and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply.