Senior Fund Accountant – Private Debt
Anderson Wise is pleased to introduce this excellent opportunity to join a market-leading Private Debt asset management firm, managing approximately €13 billion of assets for institutional investors globally, that is growing its team in its Luxembourg office.
With the recent and ongoing launch of new funds, there is an opportunity to join the Fund Accounting team, reporting to the Fund Accounting Manager. Your role will support the day-to-day activities of the full Fund accounting team across all the company’s funds both internally and with the appointed administrators.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an investor, in a small and growing office in Luxembourg.
- Understand the products in the relevant funds and coordinate the production of quarterly NAVs by reconciling the company’s Fund valuations with the administrators
- Review administrator models and produce internal models for GP specific fees such as management fees and carried interest
- Present capital call and quarterly distribution proposals to the Heads of teams as well as review the notices. Involvement in the investment allocation and investor opt-outs capital call review
- Review the Lux GAAP quarterly financial statements prepared by the administrators together with individual Partners Capital Statements
- Explain to investors the mechanics of their fund and answer queries on published information
- Review and monitor performance against fund expense budgets
- Manage external stakeholder relationships including with administrators, depositary, compliance, and tax advisors
- Participating in ad hoc projects and process improvement initiatives
- Have full understanding and awareness of the company’s Compliance Manual with a specific focus on the PA Dealing, Gifts and Entertaining, and Conflicts of Interest Policy
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent (ACCA qualification would be an advantage)
- From 4 years of experience in a similar position in accounting within the fund services industry in Luxembourg
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- High standards of performance for self and strives to meet challenging objectives
- Respects obligations to internal and external clients and investors and treats clients fairly
- Displays a positive and energetic attitude, gets involved, and proactively seeks out opportunities to advance the business
- Consistently displays a ‘can-do’ attitude, perseveres in the face of setbacks, and remains calm and professional under pressure
- Establishes and maintains good relationships and works effectively and cooperatively with others
- Communicates constructively, engages others positively, and readily shares information and ideas
- Seeks out insightful, smart ideas to raise personal and team standards
- Demonstrates the ability to think creatively to find solutions. Responds quickly and positively to change and maintains effectiveness when experiencing change.
- Invests time in learning new skills and gaining new experiences
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process.
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.