Portfolio Assessment Associate – Private Equity – Infrastructure
This is a rare and excellent opportunity to join the valuation team of a renowned PE investment firm specializing in infrastructure in Luxembourg and develop your skills in valuation, financial modelling and portfolio management.
If you have gained a first experience in Corporate Finance, Investment Management or Financial Advisory, if you have strong analytical and modelling skills, outstanding academic background, strong interest in PE investment (telecom sector / public transport / infrastructure), ambition and long-term perspectives of development, don’t pass on this unique professional opportunity!
The candidate will have as his/her main activities:
- Valuation of the investments held by the funds in coordination with the investment team and independent experts;
- Review of the financial models and participation in the setting-up / review of the financial models of newly acquired investments;
- Update of fund models, including preparation of consolidated key performance metrics;
- Support in the determination of the risk profile of each investment and of each fund managed;
- Preparation of financial communication and reporting on the investments, notably for the Executive Committee, fund’s LPs and Board of Directors;
- Monitor the evolution of the Net Asset Value of the funds based on the Investment Portfolio’s performance.
- Approximately 3 years of experience in Financial Advisory / Investment Management / Corporate Finance;
- Strong academic record from a Business or Engineering School. Professional qualification (CFA / CAIA) is a plus;
- Strong financial modelling (Excel) and analytical skills;
- Perfect command of English (oral and writing) is required. French is a plus;
- Problem solving oriented with strong focus on detail;
- Hardworking and motivated to deliver high quality products (reports, presentations, etc…);
- Ability to track deliverables in a dynamic environment.
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process.