Our client is one of the largest and most experienced global private equity investors with a substantial presence in Luxembourg. This is a great opportunity to join their stable and friendly Finance Team and take responsibility for a deal portfolio, with the support of 4 junior and senior accountants.
The Finance Team is responsible for all financial and accounting services of the Luxembourgish Holding companies belonging to the group. This team is following operations related to each deal of the portfolio (i.e. from the acquisition to the exit) and is coordinating transactions with other internal services (corporate officers, tax colleagues, deal teams, etc) and externals (lawyers, tax advisors, finance team of the deal, etc.)
This is a perfect next step for someone who wishes to move away from service providers and join an in-house finance team. The company is conveniently located in the city center.
- Preparation of accounting: bookkeeping of cash movement, interests’ computation, accruals, assets value adjustments
- Follow-up of the Management Equity Plan: capital tables, warehousing, restructuring coordination
- Co-ordinating the provision of professional services advisors, including accounting, tax and auditing services, direct tax and VAT,
- Co-ordinating the provision of legal compliance services and of bank services
- Preparing annual accounts/ statutory accounts and consolidated (if applicable)
- Handling the audit process, the consolidation process and preparing any reporting for the underlying investments
- Preparing data and documentation for BCL reporting
- Doing the calculation and reconciliation of fees, budget preparation
- Invoicing and Re-invoicing (Check & reconciliation, record and responsible for payment of all invoices)
- Organising payment of any distributions by the Luxembourg company, in charge of the call back procedure
- Setting-up of the entity with the assistance of our legal advisor
- Bank account opening / Coordination and access
- Archiving documentation related to accounting and finance
- Liquidation of entities and follow-up
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years' related experience
- Fluent in English and French, written and spoken
- Hands-on experience working with general ledgers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with a good sense of humour; a reliable, motivated, proactive and extremely organised individual who exhibits a strong willingness to learn quickly in a demanding environment
- Ability to prioritise workloads, multitask and manage multiple competing deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge into BOB
- Proficient with ERP systems, including Microsoft Office
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process.
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.