For one of our clients, an international Asset Manager we are assisting the recruitment of a newly created position of Senior Manager Compliance Advisory.
Our client offers a dynamic working environment within a professional global compliance team. This is a newly created position focusing on Private Assets. Within this role you will play a key role in advising the business and senior management on compliance matters related to new Private Asset product launch.
Moreover, you will complete compliance assessments related to distribution, marketing, and products. This position offers you a large exposure within the group. You will work closely with different stakeholders, such as fund managers, research analyst, trading desks and the corporate finance team.
This position suites a person that has at least 8 to 10 years’ + experience within a Compliance position at an Asset Manager with solid knowledge of AIFMD. Somebody with a hands-on mentality, who is passionate about compliance topics and will contribute to the success of the Management Company and its new product ranges.
Do you think this could be the right position for you? Please contact me for more information
The Senior Manager will report directly to the Head of Private Asset Compliance and work closely with senior management in different locations.
Moreover, you will:
- Provide Investment Compliance advise across different asset classes
- Review and sign off Private Assets related marketing materials
- Work closely with a wide range of different stakeholders within the group.
- Develop training for the private asset activities
- Keep the business and senior management up to date of any regulatory changes
- Degree in Law, Finance or Business
- You have at least 8 – 10 + years’ experience within a Compliance advisory position, ideally coming from Asset Management.
- Solid knowledge of Private Assets, such as Private credit, Real Estate, Private Equity, Infrastructure is a must
- Good understanding of the European legislation such as AIFMD, MiFID, UCITS
- Financial crime related legislation knowledge, such as AML and Anti Bribery and corruption, would be seen as an asset
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken. Any other European language would be considered a benefit.
- You are a natural team player and have the ability to communicate at all levels in /outside the organisation
- You are looking to work in an international, fast moving and growing environment
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Saskia van Rijswijk firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.