Our client is a major player in the alternative investments industry. In this company, you will enjoy working with highly competent professionals in an international and dynamic environment. The company will support you in your development, offer flexible working hours and working from home days, a competitive salary package and possibilities to develop your career.
Within the Legal & Compliance team, your role is to provide support on KYC/AML and FATCA/CRS requests/matters in relation to the legal entities domiciled in Luxembourg. You will also monitor and supervise KYC and FATCA/CRS matters of the companies’ portfolio in various European jurisdictions.
- You will provide the documents necessary for the KYC checks done by lawyers and notaries for the incorporation on new entities, and in liaising with banks for the KYC & FATCA/CRS requests for bank account openings;
- You will liaise with lenders’ banks and hedging counterparties; assist on Legal Entity Identifier number requests;
- You will assist with ongoing KYC requests and liaise with third party service providers on the renewal of KYC
- You will provide ad hoc information as requested by internal teams/external parties
- You will assist with the RBO filings in Luxembourg and coordinate with service providers and lawyers in other European jurisdictions to ensure UBO declaration compliance.
- You will assist with completion of FATCA/CRS forms upon request and monitor the changes that affect the FATCA/CRS classification
- Approximately 3 years’ experience in a KYC/AML role in a fiduciary/trust company, a bank or a compliance department
- Legal, banking or AML/KYC background or relevant experience
- Fluent in English; any other language would be an advantage
- A very good team-player, able to work autonomously
- Reactivity and professionalism, able to prioritize and to reevaluate and readjust based on changes in circumstances
- Ability to handle a wide variety of situations and challenges
- Professional manner both in person, on email and phone
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valérie Potier firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process.