Finance and Administrative Coordinator
Our client is a major player in the alternative investments industry. In this company, you will enjoy working with highly competent professionals in an international and dynamic environment. The company will support you in your development, offer flexible working hours and working from home days, a competitive salary package and possibilities to develop your career.
Your role is to provide coordination and support to the business teams, on the operational onboarding of the new deals. By assisting the business teams, your main responsibilities are to properly organize the setup of the newly portfolio, in fast paced environment.
- Support the teams with the set-up and onboarding of the newly acquired portfolios to ensure their requirements are met, such as reporting dates, definition of responsibilities
- Coordinate and liaise with the key stakeholders (internal and external) involved in the deals
- Participate and facilitate the completion of deal acquisitions:
- Define, schedule, develop and maintain a realistic scenario
- Identify, manage issues and risks
- Follow up of the legal documentation
- Extract the documentation from foreign data rooms and update internal records
- Monitor the progress of the deal
- Follow up cost-trackers
- Organize and attend meetings, take minutes, insure follow up
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent;
- About 1-3 years’ experience in an administrative or finance-related position that requires organisation, coordination and planning. Experience in Real Estate would be an advantage
- Fluency in English is a must
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for business related matters
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal efficiently with people at different level of hierarchy
- High sense of organization and detail-orientation
- Sense of ownership, accountability and urgency
- Solution oriented approach/ problem-solving aptitude
- Exhibits positive attitude and flexibility
- Ability to work independently but also an excellent team player
- Proficiency with MS Office standard applications
- Knowledge in Accounting will be definitely an asset but not a must.
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process.