Corporate Legal Officer
Anderson Wise is pleased to assist an international Real Estate Investment Company in its search for a Corporate Legal Officer. You will be working at the Luxembourg office, ideally located in the city centre.
You will be responsible for supporting the running of the lifecycle of the group subsidiaries and for the preparation and coordination of documentation for corporate decisions. The position offers a flexible work schedule and large training opportunities.
- Ensuring the preparation, organization and coordination of various tasks related to the holding of meetings of the board of directors and other equivalent managing bodies at Group level
- Coordinating and monitoring the work of relevant service providers and other parties
- Preparing and communicating agendas, supporting documents, convening the Boards, drafting the minutes, and arranging for timely signature
- Advising on and providing for the due observance and compliance to all applicable laws and regulations, as well as the applicable Group policies, necessary for good corporate governance
- Assisting with the maintenance of statutory registers and databases for subsidiary entities and monitoring/reviewing the work performed by the relevant service providers on such registers and databases
- Supporting the annual audit process
- Assisting with processing incorporation/dissolution/liquidation of subsidiaries
- Supporting the processing of funding/repatriations for the subsidiaries, amending the articles, providing support with migrations and restructurings
- Assisting with the drafting and processing of corporate decisions and related documentation for a variety of activities
- Supporting completing the approval process of the financial accounts and provide reporting for the annual general shareholder meetings
- Assisting with opening and maintaining new bank accounts, supporting the processing of all required bank account documentation
- Drafting internal procedures and finding and implementing the solutions in order to automate internal processes
- Supporting the financial control, risk, legal & tax function in the deal closing process
- Assisting with the preparation of transaction documentation and ensuring that the necessary corporate approvals are obtained in a timely manner and documented accordingly
- Facilitating and providing information and documents for Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures, ensuring that corporate information on governing bodies is updated regularly
- Research and memo drafting on various matters of corporate law and reporting on changes affecting the Corporate Governance team
- University degree in Law, Economics or similar field
- 3+ years of relevant experience within an international environment in Luxembourg
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
- Strong experience in company secretarial and administrative matters
- Excellent drafting skills and able to multitask with great attention to detail
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Able to work under time pressure with good time management
- High sense of confidentiality and work ethic
- Good software skills including MS Office packages
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pro-active, result-oriented, flexible and rigorous
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse at email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process.
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.