Financial Controller – Private Equity (Real Assets)
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced professional to join the Luxembourg team of this renowned asset management firm.
You will work with the fund management team, being involved in all facets of the finance functions of the Luxembourg companies, dealing with real assets investments.
- Participate in the settlement of transactions including acquisitions, divestments, refinancing of large infrastructure assets, mergers and derivative transactions
- Work in conjunction with various stakeholders, such as lawyers, asset management teams and other internal fund management teams
- Lead the cash distribution processes in and out of the project entities, coordinating with the relevant parties and preparing the related documentation, e.g. funds flows, forecasts, notices
- Review the financial statements, involving auditors, local services providers and internal finance/tax teams in order to ensure that the entities remain in compliance with internal and external requirements
- Support the on-going daily activity of these entities (attend board meetings, cash management, monitoring of accountants) and serve as primary point of contact for any internal or external finance query on their activity
- Stay up to-date on new accounting requirements and regulations in order to explore new potential opportunities for the Luxembourg entities
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar
- Approx. 3-4 years of experience in accounting, finance or audit with sound technical competencies dealing with Private Equity structures
- Fluent in English
- Attention to detail, confident in dealing with complex group structures and their associated accounting and tax issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, highly motivated, proactive and resilient
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with internal and external contacts
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude François to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.