For one of our clients, an international Asset Manager we are assisting the recruitment of a newly created position of Senior Manager Regulatory Compliance in Luxembourg.
Our client offers a dynamic working environment within a professional Compliance advisory team based in Luxembourg. Within this position you will have a large exposure within the group due to the variety of compliance advisory projects you will work on related to different entities.
This position suites a person that has at least 8 years’ + experience working in a regulatory compliance position either within a Management Company or a Big4 with exposure to UCITs and AIFM.
Do you think this could be the right position for you? Please contact me for more information
The Senior Manager reports directly to the Chief Compliance Officer based in Luxembourg. This newly created position will focus on supporting and advising senior management, the business and key stakeholder on compliance matters related to the Management Company and its funds. Due to the growth of the company, there will be many new challenging projects lined up for this position.
Moreover, you will:
- Implement the strategy and inform the business about any regulatory changes
- Work closely with a wide range of different stakeholders within the group.
- Deliver training to the business
- Participate in industry groups
- You have at least 8+ years’ experience working in a Regulatory compliance advisory position either within a Management Company or a Big4 with exposure to UCITs and AIFM.
- Solid understanding of the Luxembourgish and European regulatory environment
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken. Any other European language would be considered a benefit.
- You have strong influencing and negotiation skills
- You are a natural team player and the ability to communicate at all levels in /outside the organisation
- You are looking to work in an international, fast moving and growing environment
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Saskia van Rijswijk firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.