Our client is one of the largest and most experienced global private equity investors with a substantial presence in Luxembourg.
The Finance Team is responsible for all financial and accounting services of the Luxembourgish Holding companies belonging to the group. This team is following operations related to each deal of the portfolio (i.e. from the acquisition to the exit) and is coordinating transactions with other internal services (corporate officers, tax colleagues, deal teams, etc) and externals (lawyers, tax advisors, finance team of the deal, etc.)
As part of the Finance Team the Junior Accountant will assist the Manager with the below responsibilities.
- Bookkeeping and accounting related tasks
- Analyse and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers
- Provide financial status information by updating follow-up tools/reports
- Archive documentation
- Prepare the Annual Accounts
- Preparation of the eCDF template
- Prepare interim reporting
- Primary contact with the service provider
- Prepare information to the service provider preparing VAT reports
- Review the drafted VAT returns before filling
- Filling follow-up
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years' related experience preferred
- Fluent in English. French would be an advantage.
- Hands-on experience working with general ledgers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with a good sense of humour; a reliable, motivated, proactive and extremely organised individual who exhibits a strong willingness to learn quickly in a demanding environment
- Ability to prioritise workloads, multitask and manage multiple competing deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of BOB
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check.
In this case a potential Employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.