For this medium-size Real Estate investment firm based in Luxembourg and managing several European investment funds, we currently look for a Legal Officer who has ideally previously worked in a Law firm on corporate Law/M&A transactions.
Working in a small Legal team and reporting into the Senior Legal Officer (who reports into the Legal Director), you will be involved in the management of complex legal transactions for their ongoing operations within an international, dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Drafting/review of legal documentation from the set-up of new investment structures and acquisitions over the day-to-day operations to liquidation and disposals.
- Preparation of board meetings and shareholder meetings as well as drafting of the relevant minutes/resolutions.
- Drafting and review of intercompany contracts, internal financing, capital calls, etc.
- Be the point of contact for service providers/lawyers/notaries.
- Working in collaboration with the UK legal team, tax team, accounting team.
- Gathering documentation to reply to the different requests in the context of different projects, audit related requests, as well as for reporting at group level.
- Ensuring the good standing and corporate governance of investment funds and holding companies.
- University degree in Law with ideally a specialisation in corporate law
- At least 2 years relevant work experience preferably in a law firm (or a fiduciary or similar service provider in Luxembourg)
- Experience with a real estate or private equity group would be a strong asset
- Excellent verbal and written English
- An understanding and hands-on application of the Luxembourg legal framework
- An eagerness to learn and to help other team members
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong motivation to work in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Flexibility, proactivity and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, while maintaining close attention to detail
On occasion, an offer of employment may be subject to a verification check. In this case a potential employer may ask you to provide documentation to support your application, this can include copies of educational achievements, international criminal record checks, reference checks, employment history etc
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.